July 06, 2023

After the new Holy Trinity Church was built in 1851, current pastor Father John DeWolf, SJ decides to convert the old church (our current chapel), into a school building. The structure is remodeled to include three classrooms on the second floor; it houses a hall and a gymnasium on the first floor. The building accommodates nearly 200 boys for weekday classes.

Main News