CYO Basketball: Tis’ the season, basketball season that is. We are officially accepting registrations for the 2021 – 2022 basketball season. Details are still being worked out, but registration will begin 10/8/2021. Please access the link below, and supply all information needed.
*Note: Per city & facility mandates – All participants 12 years & older must provide proof of vaccination to begin practices. COVID protocols will be in place for practices & games. A mandatory parent meeting will also be scheduled prior to the start of official practices. A parent or guardian must attend the meeting in order to participate.
Registration Link: 2021 – 2022 Basketball Registrations
Deadline for registration is Oct 29th, 2021. Must be signed up prior to this date.
If you are a parent that is interested in coaching please contact Gerald McCaslin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Athletic Program at Holy Trinity sponsors basketball teams through the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) for boys and girls in the following age groups:
- 14U Boys and Girls
- 12U Boys and Girls
- 10U Boys and Girls
- 3rd & 4th Grade Girls/Boys ( Potentially)
- At this time the 3rd/4th grade division is not guaranteed; there is possibility that CYO makes decision to only field 5th & up teams.
The basketball teams will participate in the appropriate CYO leagues.
2021 – 2022 Season
Grades 5th-6th and 7th-8th have assessments and will be run by HOOPED. (Time, Date, Location ) TBD
Rookie Teams (3rd-4th) do not have assessments.
7th & 8th Grade:
5th & 6th Grade:
Trinity Hall Practice Rules
1) Please have a plan for your child to be supervised between end of school and practice. After School goes until 6:00 pm. Contact Krissy Pierno (email@example.com) if you would like your child to attend. Children cannot be unsupervised in Holy Trinity waiting for practice. In addition, plan to pick up your child promptly at the end of practice so the coach does not have to wait.
2) All students MUST remain on the bottom floor and gym. There is no access to the second and third floors.
3) Please double check that there is an adult at practice when you drop off your child. If there is not an adult, the parent must wait with his/her child until the coach arrives. This will ensure everyone’s safety.
4) If your child is in After School and has a 5:00 or 6:00 practice, coaches will pick up their team and walk them over to the gym. Please contact Krissy Pierno to grant permission for the coach to pick up your child.
CYO Schedule Homepage
Girls Tournament Blue (7-8th)
Boys Tournament Blue (7-8th)
Girls Tournament (5-6th)
Girls Non-Tournament (5-6th)
Boys Tournament (5-6th)
Boys Non-Tournament (5-6th)