CYO Basketball: Tis’ the season, basketball season that is. We are officially accepting registrations for the 2021 – 2022 basketball season. Details are still being worked out, but registration will begin 10/8/2021. Please access the link below, and supply all information needed.
*Note: Per city & facility mandates – All participants 12 years & older must provide proof of vaccination to begin practices. COVID protocols will be in place for practices & games. A mandatory parent meeting will also be scheduled prior to the start of official practices. A parent or guardian must attend the meeting in order to participate.
Registration Link: REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
If you are a parent that is interested in coaching please contact Gerald McCaslin (email@example.com).
Note: A team is subject to not form if no available coach is determined.
The Athletic Program at Holy Trinity sponsors basketball teams through the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) for boys and girls in the following age groups:
- 14U Boys and Girls
- 12U Boys and Girls
- 3rd & 4th Grade Girls/Boys (HTS House League) More information to follow
The basketball teams will participate in the appropriate CYO leagues.
2021 – 2022 Season
ASSESSMENTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETE
( Please note all assessments and team formation was complete by HoopEd not our coaches). Any questions about the roster should be referred to Coach McCaslin firstname.lastname@example.org
5th – 8th Grade: Coaches will be reaching out to their respective teams this week.
Parent Meeting: A mandatory parent meeting must be attended by a parent/guardian of the athlete participate in the 2021-2022 season.
Date: Nov 16th 6:30 pm
5/6th Grade Zoom link: 5/6th Grade Parent Basketball Meeting
Meeting ID: 997 4711 9145
Date: Nov 16th 7:15pm
7/8th grade Zoom Link: 7/8th Grade Parent Basketball Meeting
Meeting ID: 981 2718 1892
All 7/8th grade teams will begin practice week of Nov 15 – 19th: Practice Schedule (Updated as of 11/17/21)
All 5/6th grade teams will begin practice week of Nov 29th – Dec 5th: Practice Schedule
Trinity Hall Practice Rules
1) Please have a plan for your child to be supervised between end of school and practice. After School goes until 6:00 pm. Contact Krissy Pierno (email@example.com) if you would like your child to attend. Children cannot be unsupervised in Holy Trinity waiting for practice. In addition, plan to pick up your child promptly at the end of practice so the coach does not have to wait.
2) All students MUST remain on the bottom floor and gym. There is no access to the second and third floors.
3) Please double check that there is an adult at practice when you drop off your child. If there is not an adult, the parent must wait with his/her child until the coach arrives. This will ensure everyone’s safety.
4) If your child is in After School and has a 5:00 or 6:00 practice, coaches will pick up their team and walk them over to the gym. Please contact Krissy Pierno to grant permission for the coach to pick up your child.
Coaches will be utilizing a communication platform called Team APP. Below you will find a link with instructions on how to join. Please join according to the team you will be playing with.
CYO Game Schedule: CYO Game Schedules
Girls Blue Team (7-8th)
Girls White Team (7-8th)
Boys Blue Team (7-8th)
Boys HTS Team (7-8th)14U Boys HTS Game Schedule
Boys White Team (7-8th)14U Boys White Game Schedule
Girls Blue (5-6th)
Girls White (5-6th)
Boys Blue Team (5th)
Boys White Team (6th)