- Attend an Open House or schedule a tour (new families)
- Submit the completed online application
- Submit required documents
Admissions Deadlines and Decisions for 2018-19
October 2, 2017: Applications for 2018-19 open on TADS
December 15, 2017: All sibling applications for the 2018-2019 school year are due and are given priority consideration.*
*Priority consideration does not guarantee a spot.
January 17, 2018: Sibling decisions will be made and parents notified via email.
January 31, 2018: All other applications are due.
Early February: Assessments & Shadow Visits will be offered from 9:00-11:30am for applicants in Pre-K through 7th grade on a space-available basis.
February 23, 2018: All admissions decisions will be emailed.
• A copy of the student's birth certificate
• A copy of the student's baptismal certificate (if applicable)
• Archdiocese of Washington's Immunization Policy Acknowledgement form (available through TADS)
• DC Universal Health Certificate (available through TADS)
• PreK-1 Teacher Recommendation Form from TADS. Please print and give to your child's current teacher. When the teacher has completed the forms, he/she must scan, fax or mail to HTS.
• Applicants must be 4 by September 30th the year they enter Pre-K
• Applicants must be toilet trained prior to entering HTS
Grades 2-8 applicants
• Grades 2-8 Teacher Recommendation Form from TADS. Please print and give it to one of your child's current teachers. When the teacher has completed the form, he/she must scan, fax or mail to HTS.
• Final report card for at least 2 prior years.
• All standardized testing results
All materials must be scanned, faxed or mailed to HTS. (If you submit a transcript request form to your current school, the school sends the required materials to HTS.)
Applicants are generally considered in the following order:
- Wait-listed candidates from previous year
- Siblings of current Holy Trinity School students and/or children of HTS alumni
- Active, registered, and contributing parishioners of HT and ADW parishes
- Non-Catholic students
Please call (202) 337-2339 or email email@example.com.